Saturday 16 April 2011

Product Review


Jem here :)
So on my YouTube channel I  put a haul vid up and said I'd do a review on this product.
 This is the 10.0.6 Deep Down Detox Mud Mask.

On the website is says: This super-cleansing team of ingredients Orange, Bergamot and Sea Salt work together to detoxify and banish impurities. For a clearer, brighter complexion - book your skin in for a Deep Down Detox today... and every other day!

A  friend f mine asked me if it made my skin feel like it was burning. This one didnt, however the pink one did when i used it ages ago.

This one makes my skin feel refreshed and clean. You can get it in little sashes if you want to try that out first.

I will try to do weekly product reviews :) 

if any1 has any suggestions or request please let me know :)

No comments:

Post a Comment